1. Club hours are posted as seasons change.
2. A Guest may visit the Club (12) times per calendar year. Members must sign all guests in the guest register at the bar. Overuse or abuse of this rule, when brought to the attention of the Board of Directors, will result in curtailment of the visitation privilege by the abuser.
3. A member is directly responsible for the conduct of his/her guests and the guests must leave the Club with the member. Guests may not be here without the member. All members and guests must leave the Club when the bartender closes at night.
4. Misconduct by a member is subject to Article 1 Section 2 of the By- Laws.
5. A parent or an adult must accompany children when they are using the Club facilities and are expected to oversee their own children’s conduct.
6. All Children under 15 years of age are to be out of the Club after 9:00 p.m. Children may only be in the Club after these stated hours if weighing in a fish or for a special function which includes children.
7. Alcoholic beverages may not be brought onto, or taken off, Club premises. Under no circumstances can liquor be sold or loaned for off-premise use. Ice will not be sold or given out.
8. No minor (person under 21 years of age) shall purchase, handle, or consume any alcoholic beverages while on Club property. The member hosting a minor who violates this rule will be held responsible.
9. There is a limit of $50.00 on all checks cashed, unless paying a food check. The Club will not accept any third party checks or non-member checks, even if co-signed. With proper ID, the Club will accept American (not Canadian) travelers checks. There is a $25.00 charge on all returned checks.
10. Charging at the bar and/or running a tab is allowed with bartender holding credit card behind bar. There is a $20.00 minimum on credit cards.
11. The Club is not responsible for the personal property of members or guests. Any property left on Club premises longer than 48 hours will be disposed of.
12. Cleaning of fish on Club premises, inside or out, or at the weigh-in stand is not permitted. No fishing rods and/or fish are to be left inside or outside of the Club.
13. Any member or non-member wishing to place advertising signs or posters in or about the Club must secure the permission of the Club Manager. We do not generally post items in Club.
14. Members may discuss business in the Club only when the discussion is mutually agreeable.
15. Only Club employees may go behind the bar. The bartender controls the television and music remote and any member may request a specific channel or program change.
16. Pets are not allowed in or on Club premises, per order of the Board of Health.
17. The American flag flies above the Club flag. Club flag is only to be flown for special functions and only in mild weather. All flags are to be taken down at 5:00 p.m.
18. Food served for special functions of the Club,including Sunday Suppers, is not to leave the premises. The Club has paid for it, and will use as it sees fit.
19. Members wishing to host a special function on Club premises must obtain permission in advance from the Club Manager. The user fee is to be paid in advance. The hosts are responsible for leaving the Club clean.
20. Members are responsible for cleaning up one’s table when just having cocktails. Glasses are to be brought up to the Bar.
The Club will remain open within reason for any member with a 10:00 p.m. closing, but bartender may close after 8:00 p.m. if no one is present.